The qualification process of mining projects in environmental impact assessment: Criteria and thresholds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe Weston, 2000. "EIA, Decision-making Theory and Screening and Scoping in UK Practice," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 185-203.
- Jikun Huang & Fangbin Qiao & Linxiu Zhang & Scott Rozelle, 2000. "Farm Pesticide, Rice Production, and Human Health," EEPSEA Research Report rr2000051, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2000.
- Aslan, Hadiye & Kumar, Praveen, 2016. "The product market effects of hedge fund activism," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 226-248.
- C. A. K. Lovell, 2016. "Recent Developments in Productivity Analysis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 417-444, October.
- Nieć, Marek & Galos, Krzysztof & Szamałek, Krzysztof, 2014. "Main challenges of mineral resources policy of Poland," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 93-103.
- ., 2016. "The (re)production of corporate paths," Chapters, in: Rethinking Corporate Governance, chapter 3, pages 37-60, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2016. "Online Product Safety: Trends and Challenges," OECD Digital Economy Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
- Amir Ikram & Qin Su & Muhammad Yasir Rafiq & Ramiz-Ur-Rehman, 2016. "Time series modelling for steel production," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 50(3), pages 191-207, July-Sept.
- -, 2016. "Productividad y brechas estructurales en México," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 40165, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsQualification; Thresholds; Criteria; Mining projects; Environmental impact assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:49:y:2016:i:c:p:204-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.