Small-scale mining in China: Assessing recent advances in the policy and regulatory framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Otto, James M., 1997. "A national mineral policy as a regulatory tool," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 1-7, June.
- Heemskerk, Marieke, 2001. "Do international commodity prices drive natural resource booms? An empirical analysis of small-scale gold mining in Suriname," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 295-308, November.
- Shen, Lei & Andrews-Speed, Philip, 2001. "Economic analysis of reform policies for small coal mines in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 247-254, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Jixia & Lora-Wainwright, Anna, 2014. "Historicizing Sustainable Livelihoods: A Pathways Approach to Lead Mining in Rural Central China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 189-200.
- Shi, Xunpeng, 2013. "China's small coal mine policy in the 2000s: A case study of trusteeship and consolidation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 598-604.
- Xu, Hangtian & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2016. "Did China's coal mine regulation positively affect economic growth?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 160-168.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013. "Understanding China's Urban Pollution Dynamics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 731-772, September.
- Packey, Daniel J. & Kingsnorth, Dudley, 2016. "The impact of unregulated ionic clay rare earth mining in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 112-116.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:478-486 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-scale mining China Policy Xiaoqingling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:34:y:2009:i:3:p:150-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.