Determination of Japanese buyer valuation of metallurgical coal characteristics by hedonic modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Ben, 1977. "Bilateral Monopoly and Export Price Bargaining in the Resource Goods Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(141), pages 30-50, March.
- Hogan, Lindsay & Thorpe, Sally & Swan, Anthony & Middleton, Simon, 1999. "Pricing of Australia's coking coal exports: A regional hedonic analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Koerner, Richard J., 1993. "The behaviour of pacific metallurgical coal markets : The impact of Japan's acquisition strategy on market price," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Chang, Hui-Shung, 1995. "Examining hard coking coal price differentials A hedonic pricing approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 275-282, December.
- Koerner, Richard J, 1998. "The influence of sogo shosha companies on contract bargaining in the Pacific metallurgical coal trade," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 167-177, September.
- Swan, Anthony & Thorpe, Sally & Hogan, Lindsay, 1999. "Australia-Japan coking coal trade: A hedonic analysis under benchmark and fair treatment pricing," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 15-25, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:27:y:2001:i:3:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.