Determination of Japanese buyer valuation of metallurgical coal characteristics by hedonic modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koerner, Richard J., 1993. "The behaviour of pacific metallurgical coal markets : The impact of Japan's acquisition strategy on market price," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Koerner, Richard J, 1998. "The influence of sogo shosha companies on contract bargaining in the Pacific metallurgical coal trade," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 167-177, September.
- Smith, Ben, 1977. "Bilateral Monopoly and Export Price Bargaining in the Resource Goods Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(141), pages 30-50, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Swan, Anthony & Thorpe, Sally & Hogan, Lindsay, 1999. "Australia-Japan coking coal trade: A hedonic analysis under benchmark and fair treatment pricing," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 15-25, March.
- Hogan, Lindsay & Thorpe, Sally & Swan, Anthony & Middleton, Simon, 1999. "Pricing of Australia's coking coal exports: A regional hedonic analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Chang, Hui-Shung, 1995. "Examining hard coking coal price differentials A hedonic pricing approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 275-282, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:27:y:2001:i:3:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.