Determination of Japanese buyer valuation of metallurgical coal characteristics by hedonic modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swan, Anthony & Thorpe, Sally & Hogan, Lindsay, 1999. "Australia-Japan coking coal trade: A hedonic analysis under benchmark and fair treatment pricing," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 15-25, March.
- Chang, Hui-Shung, 1995. "Examining hard coking coal price differentials A hedonic pricing approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 275-282, December.
- Smith, Ben, 1977. "Bilateral Monopoly and Export Price Bargaining in the Resource Goods Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(141), pages 30-50, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Hogan, Lindsay & Thorpe, Sally & Swan, Anthony & Middleton, Simon, 1999. "Pricing of Australia's coking coal exports: A regional hedonic analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Koerner, Richard J, 1998. "The influence of sogo shosha companies on contract bargaining in the Pacific metallurgical coal trade," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 167-177, September.
- Koerner, Richard J., 1993. "The behaviour of pacific metallurgical coal markets : The impact of Japan's acquisition strategy on market price," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-79, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:27:y:2001:i:3:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.