Impact measurement for public investment evaluation: An application to Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yanqin Fan & Qi Li, 1995. "Bootstrapping J-type tests for non-nested regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 107-112, May.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- John A. Tatom, 1991. "Public capital and private sector performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-15.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- Wong, Ka-fu, 1996. "Bootstrapping Hausman's exogeneity test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 139-143, November.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 2002.
"Bootstrap J tests of nonnested linear regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 167-193, July.
- Davidson, R. & Mackinnon, J. G., 1995. "Bootstrap Tests of Nonnested Linear Regression Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a25, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Davidson, R. & Mackinnon, J.G., 1997. "Bootstrap Tests of Nonnested Linear Regression Models," ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica 170, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1997. "Bootstrap Tests of Nonnested Linear Regression Models," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 273388, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Godfrey, L. G., 1998. "Tests of non-nested regression models some results on small sample behaviour and the bootstrap," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 59-74, May.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2001. "The Bootstrap," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 52, pages 3159-3228 Elsevier.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1994.
"Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 1-21, June.
- Newey, W.K., 1992. "Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator," Working papers 93-3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
- Makio Ishiguro & Yosiyuki Sakamoto & Genshiro Kitagawa, 1997. "Bootstrapping Log Likelihood and EIC, an Extension of AIC," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(3), pages 411-434, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moon, Sunung & Jeon, Yongil, 2009. "How valid are long-term government plans? Technological forecasting of the Korean biotechnology industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 891-902, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:5:p:535-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.