Bootstrapping Log Likelihood and EIC, an Extension of AIC
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sugiyama Masashi & Müller Klaus-Robert, 2005. "Input-dependent estimation of generalization error under covariate shift," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(4/2005), pages 249-279, April.
- Davide fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena & Angela Parenti, 2013. "The Determinants of Growth Rate Volatility in European Regions," Discussion Papers 2013/170, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Davide fiaschi & Angela Parenti, 2013. "An Estimate of the Degree of Interconnectedness between European Regions: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Discussion Papers 2013/171, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Andrew Neath & Joseph Cavanaugh & Adam Weyhaupt, 2015. "Model evaluation, discrepancy function estimation, and social choice theory," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 231-249, March.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2015. "Asymptotic cumulants of some information criteria," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/5446, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Shuichi Kawano, 2014. "Selection of tuning parameters in bridge regression models via Bayesian information criterion," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1207-1223, November.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu & Tonda, Tetsuji & Matsumoto, Chieko, 2006. "Bias correction of cross-validation criterion based on Kullback-Leibler information under a general condition," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(9), pages 1965-1975, October.
- B. Liquet & C. Sakarovitch & D. Commenges, 2003. "Bootstrap Choice of Estimators in Parametric and Semiparametric Families: An Extension of EIC," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 172-178, March.
- Fábio Bayer & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2015. "Bootstrap-based model selection criteria for beta regressions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 776-795, December.
- Yang, Ji-Chung, 2005. "Impact measurement for public investment evaluation: An application to Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 535-551, July.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:80:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13571-017-0130-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0766-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kato Kengo, 2011. "A note on moment convergence of bootstrap M-estimators," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 28(1), pages 51-61, March.
- Philip Reiss & Lei Huang & Joseph Cavanaugh & Amy Roy, 2012. "Resampling-based information criteria for best-subset regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(6), pages 1161-1186, December.
- Dimova, Rositsa B. & Markatou, Marianthi & Talal, Andrew H., 2011. "Information methods for model selection in linear mixed effects models with application to HCV data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2677-2697, September.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu, 2006. "Corrected version of AIC for selecting multivariate normal linear regression models in a general nonnormal case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1070-1089, May.
- Christopher H. Jackson & Simon G. Thompson & Linda D. Sharples, 2009. "Accounting for uncertainty in health economic decision models by using model averaging," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 383-404, April.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2015. "Asymptotic cumulants of some information criteria (2nd version)," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/5497, Otaru University of Commerce.
More about this item
KeywordsLog likelihood; AIC; bootstrap; MLE; information criterion; model selection; estimator selection; bias correction; expected log likelihood; penalized log likelihood; predictive distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:49:y:1997:i:3:p:411-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.