Corrected version of AIC for selecting multivariate normal linear regression models in a general nonnormal case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yasunori Fujikoshi & Takafumi Noguchi & Megu Ohtaki & Hirokazu Yanagihara, 2003. "Corrected versions of cross-validation criteria for selecting multivariate regression and growth curve models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(3), pages 537-553, September.
- Makio Ishiguro & Yosiyuki Sakamoto & Genshiro Kitagawa, 1997. "Bootstrapping Log Likelihood and EIC, an Extension of AIC," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(3), pages 411-434, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Guardabascio, Barbara & Hecq, Alain, 2017.
"A vector heterogeneous autoregressive index model for realized volatility measures,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 337-344.
- Cubadda G. & Guardabascio B. & Hecq A.W., 2015. "A Vector Heterogeneous Autoregressive Index model for realized volatility measures," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Gianluca Cubadda & Barbara Guardabascio & Alain Hecq, 2016. "A Vector Heterogeneous Autoregressive Index Model for Realized Volatily Measures," CEIS Research Paper 391, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Jul 2016.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu & Tonda, Tetsuji & Matsumoto, Chieko, 2006. "Bias correction of cross-validation criterion based on Kullback-Leibler information under a general condition," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(9), pages 1965-1975, October.
- Christopher Withers & Saralees Nadarajah, 2013. "Calibration with low bias," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 371-379, May.
- Withers, Christopher S. & Nadarajah, Saralees, 2011. "Estimates of low bias for the multivariate normal," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1635-1647, November.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Telg, Sean, 2017. "Detecting Co-Movements in Noncausal Time Series," MPRA Paper 77254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsBias reduction Influence of nonnormality Kullback-Leibler information Jackknife method Model misspecification Normal assumption Predicted residuals Selection of variables Robustness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:5:p:1070-1089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.