Fertility and poverty in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Kedir, Abbi & Weldegebriel, Habtu Tadesse, 2006.
"State dependence and causal feedback of poverty and fertility in Ethiopia,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2006-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnstein Aassve & Abbi M. Kedir & Habtu Tadesse Woldegebriel, 2006. "State Dependence and Causal Feedback of Poverty and Fertility in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- von Braun, Joachim & Haen, Hartwig de & Blanken, Juergen, 1991. "Commercialization of agriculture under population pressure: effects on production, and nutrition in Rwanda," Research reports 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993.
"Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment,"
Handbook of Population and Family Economics,in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995. "Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment," Papers 748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Garza-Rodriguez, Jorge, 2016. "The determinants of poverty in the Mexican states of the US-Mexico border," MPRA Paper 71523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnstein Aassve & Henriette Engelhardt & Francesca Francavilla & Abbi Kedir & Jungho Kim & Fabrizia Mealli & Letizia Mencarini & Stephen Pudney & Alexia Prskawetz, 2005.
"Poverty and Fertility in Less Developed Countries: A Comparative Analysis,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
05/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Engelhardt, Henriette & Francavilla, Francesca & Kedir, Abbi & Kim, Jungho & Mealli, Fabrizia & Mencarini, Letizia & Pudney, Stephen & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2005. "Poverty and fertility in less developed countries: a comparative analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009.
"Impact of fertility on objective and subjective poverty in Malawi,"
16089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Impact of Fertility on Objective and Subjective Poverty in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 50, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Nikhil Roy & Andrew D. Foster, 1996. "The Dynamics of Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Family Planning Experiment"," Home Pages _073, University of Pennsylvania.
- Abbi, M. Kedir & Aassve, Arnstein & Habtu, Tadesse Woldegebriel, 2005. "Simultaneous Random effect models of poverty and Childbearing in Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 14(2).
- Pierluigi Conzo & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2017.
"Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(4), pages 1331-1351, August.
- Conzo, Pierluigi & Fuochi, Giulia & Mencarini,Letizia, 2015. "Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201524, University of Turin.
- Pierluigi Conzo & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2015. "Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia," CSEF Working Papers 407, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Garza-Rodriguez, Jorge, 2016.
"Los determinantes de la pobreza en los estados mexicanos en la frontera con Estados Unidos
[The determinants of poverty in the Mexican states of the US–Mexico border]," MPRA Paper 71526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Griffin, Charles, 1993. "Population growth, externalities, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1158, The World Bank.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2015. "Modelling the impact of women’s education on fertility in Malawi," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Wernet, 2015. "Poverty Reduction through Growth and Redistribution Policies—a Panel Analysis for 59 Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 143-162, February.
- Samir KC & Bilal Barakat & Anne Goujon & Vegard Skirbekk & Warren C. Sanderson & Wolfgang Lutz, 2010. "Projection of populations by level of educational attainment, age, and sex for 120 countries for 2005-2050," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(15), pages 383-472, March.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1994. "Determinanten des Bevölkerungswachstums in Entwicklungsländern," Kiel Working Papers 663, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bichaka Fayissa, 2001. "The determinants of infant and child mortality in developing countries: The case of Sub-Sahara Africa," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 83-98, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:10:y:1988:i:1:p:29-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.