The development of global IT infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siew Meng Leong & Chin Tiong Tan, 1993. "Managing Across Borders: An Empirical Test of the Bartlett and Ghoshal  Organizational Typology," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(3), pages 449-464, September.
- Harvey, Michael G. & Richey, R. Glenn, 2001. "Global supply chain management: The selection of globally competent managers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 105-128.
- Noble, Charles H., 1999. "The Eclectic Roots of Strategy Implementation Research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 119-134, June.
- Morgan, Robert E. & Strong, Carolyn A., 2003. "Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 163-176, March.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Mukherji, Ananda, 1999. "Global managers: developing a mindset for global competitiveness," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 230-251, October.
- Rogers, Patrick R. & Bamford, Charles E., 2002. "Information planning process and strategic orientation: the importance of fit in high-performing organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 205-215, March.
- Bruce Kogut & Nalin Kulatilaka, 1994. "Operating Flexibility, Global Manufacturing, and the Option Value of a Multinational Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 123-139, January.
- Somers, Toni M. & Nelson, Klara G., 2003. "The impact of strategy and integration mechanisms on enterprise system value: Empirical evidence from manufacturing firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 315-338, April.
- Bergeron, François & Raymond, Louis & Rivard, Suzanne, 2001. "Fit in strategic information technology management research: an empirical comparison of perspectives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-142, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal strategic orientation Global interdependence Global IT infrastructure Global integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:486-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.