Overtime schedules for full-time service workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred F. Easton & Donald F. Rossin, 1991. "Sufficient Working Subsets for the Tour Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1441-1451, November.
- Edward P. C. Kao & Maurice Queyranne, 1985. "Budgeting Costs of Nursing in a Hospital," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 608-621, May.
- Willie B. Henderson & William L. Berry, 1976. "Heuristic Methods for Telephone Operator Shift Scheduling: An Experimental Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1372-1380, August.
- Vincent A. Mabert & Charles A. Watts, 1982. "A Simulation Analysis of Tour-Shift Construction Procedures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 520-532, May.
- Larry P. Ritzman & LeRoy J. Krajewski & Michael J. Showalter, 1976. "The Disaggregation of Aggregate Manpower Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(11), pages 1204-1214, July.
- Ahmad I. Z. Jarrah & Jonathan F. Bard & Anura H. deSilva, 1994. "Solving Large-Scale Tour Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1124-1144, September.
- Stephen E. Bechtold & Larry W. Jacobs, 1990. "Implicit Modeling of Flexible Break Assignments in Optimal Shift Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1339-1351, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters, Emmanuel & de Matta, Renato & Boe, Warren, 2007. "Short-term work scheduling with job assignment flexibility for a multi-fleet transport system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 82-98, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens Brunner & Jonathan Bard & Rainer Kolisch, 2009. "Flexible shift scheduling of physicians," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 285-305, September.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:77:y:2018:i:c:p:80-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N., 2006. "Overtime vs. regular shift planning decisions in packing shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 246-258, June.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N., 2010. "Efficient overtime planning in packing shops with lines of identical manning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 453-462, April.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:252:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2033-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W., 2001. "Starting-time decisions in labor tour scheduling: An experimental analysis and case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 459-475, June.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:21:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10951-017-0512-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslabor scheduling human resources mathematical programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.