Overtime schedules for full-time service workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred F. Easton & Donald F. Rossin, 1991. "Sufficient Working Subsets for the Tour Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1441-1451, November.
- Edward P. C. Kao & Maurice Queyranne, 1985. "Budgeting Costs of Nursing in a Hospital," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 608-621, May.
- Willie B. Henderson & William L. Berry, 1976. "Heuristic Methods for Telephone Operator Shift Scheduling: An Experimental Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1372-1380, August.
- Vincent A. Mabert & Charles A. Watts, 1982. "A Simulation Analysis of Tour-Shift Construction Procedures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 520-532, May.
- Larry P. Ritzman & LeRoy J. Krajewski & Michael J. Showalter, 1976. "The Disaggregation of Aggregate Manpower Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(11), pages 1204-1214, July.
- Ahmad I. Z. Jarrah & Jonathan F. Bard & Anura H. deSilva, 1994. "Solving Large-Scale Tour Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1124-1144, September.
- Stephen E. Bechtold & Larry W. Jacobs, 1990. "Implicit Modeling of Flexible Break Assignments in Optimal Shift Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1339-1351, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters, Emmanuel & de Matta, Renato & Boe, Warren, 2007. "Short-term work scheduling with job assignment flexibility for a multi-fleet transport system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 82-98, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens Brunner & Jonathan Bard & Rainer Kolisch, 2009. "Flexible shift scheduling of physicians," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 285-305, September.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N., 2006. "Overtime vs. regular shift planning decisions in packing shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 246-258, June.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N., 2010. "Efficient overtime planning in packing shops with lines of identical manning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 453-462, April.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:252:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2033-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W., 2001. "Starting-time decisions in labor tour scheduling: An experimental analysis and case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 459-475, June.
More about this item
Keywordslabor scheduling human resources mathematical programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .