Influence functions and efficiencies of the canonical correlation and vector estimates based on scatter and shape matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas P. Hettmansperger, 2002. "A practical affine equivariant multivariate median," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 851-860, December.
- Eaton, M. L. & Tyler, D., 1994. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Singular-Values with Applications to Canonical Correlations and Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 238-264, August.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 1999. "Influence Function and Efficiency of the Minimum Covariance Determinant Scatter Matrix Estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 161-190, November.
- Anderson, T. W., 1999. "Asymptotic Theory for Canonical Correlation Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-29, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2013. "Inference on the Shape of Elliptical Distribution Based on the MCD," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2017. "Halfspace Depths for Scatter, Concentration and Shape Matrices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:15:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-006-0031-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taskinen, Sara & Koch, Inge & Oja, Hannu, 2012. "Robustifying principal component analysis with spatial sign vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 765-774.
- Ella Roelant & Stefan Aelst & Gert Willems, 2009. "The minimum weighted covariance determinant estimator," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 177-204, September.
- Frahm, Gabriel, 2009. "Asymptotic distributions of robust shape matrices and scales," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1329-1337, August.
- Zhou, Jianhui, 2009. "Robust dimension reduction based on canonical correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 195-209, January.
- Yamada, Tomoya, 2013. "Asymptotic properties of canonical correlation analysis for one group with additional observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 389-401.
- Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Optimal tests for homogeneity of covariance, scale, and shape," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 422-444, March.
- Dürre, Alexander & Vogel, Daniel & Fried, Roland, 2015. "Spatial sign correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 89-105.
- Adrover, Jorge G. & Donato, Stella M., 2015. "A robust predictive approach for canonical correlation analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 356-376.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Van Bever, Germain, 2014. "Inference on the shape of elliptical distributions based on the MCD," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 125-144.
- Cator, Eric A. & Lopuhaä, Hendrik P., 2010. "Asymptotic expansion of the minimum covariance determinant estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2372-2388, November.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2008. "A canonical definition of shape," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2240-2247, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCanonical correlations Canonical variables Canonical vectors Shape matrix Sign covariance matrix Tyler's estimate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:2:p:359-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.