Nonparametric tests for conditional independence in two-way contingency tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romano, Joseph P. & Wolf, Michael, 2000. "A more general central limit theorem for m-dependent random variables with unbounded m," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 115-124, April.
- Signorini, D.F. & Jones, M.C., 2004. "Kernel Estimators for Univariate Binary Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 119-126, January.
- Rodriguez-Campos, M. C. & Cao-Abad, R., 1993. "Nonparametric bootstrap confidence intervals for discrete regression functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 207-222, July.
- Rodriguez-Campos, M. Celia, 1999. "On Confidence Intervals in Nonparametric Binary Regression via Edgeworth Expansions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 218-241, May.
- Joel L. Horowitz & N. E. Savin, 2001. "Binary Response Models: Logits, Probits and Semiparametrics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 43-56, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geenens Gery, 2010. "Who Deserved the 2008-2009 Belgian Football Champion Title? A Semiparametric Answer," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-31, October.
- Hui, Francis K.C. & Geenens, Gery, 2012. "Nonparametric bootstrap tests of conditional independence in two-way contingency tables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 130-144.
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-way contingency tables Chi-square test Likelihood ratio test Nonparametric regression Conditional independence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:4:p:765-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .