A more general central limit theorem for m-dependent random variables with unbounded m
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Breton, Michel & Lepelley, Dominique & Smaoui, Hatem, 2012.
"The Probability of Casting a Decisive Vote: From IC to IAC trhough Ehrhart's Polynomials and Strong Mixing,"
IDEI Working Papers
722, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Lepelley, Dominique & Smaoui, Hatem, 2012. "The Probability of Casting a Decisive Vote: From IC to IAC trhough Ehrhart's Polynomials and Strong Mixing," TSE Working Papers 12-313, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Apr 2014.
- Bücher, Axel & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Rohmer, Tom & Segers, Johan, 2014. "Detecting changes in cross-sectional dependence in multivariate time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 111-128.
- James G. MacKinnon & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Matthew D. Webb, 2017. "Bootstrap and Asymptotic Inference with Multiway Clustering," Working Papers 1386, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jacek Leśkow & Rafał Synowiecki, 2010. "On bootstrapping periodic random arrays with increasing period," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 253-279, May.
- Harvey, Danielle J. & Weng, Qian & Beckett, Laurel A., 2010. "On an asymptotic distribution of dependent random variables on a 3-dimensional lattice," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(11-12), pages 1015-1021, June.
- Zhao, Zhibiao, 2010. "Density estimation for nonlinear parametric models with conditional heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 71-82, March.
- Ayyala, Deepak Nag & Park, Junyong & Roy, Anindya, 2017. "Mean vector testing for high-dimensional dependent observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 136-155.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Dimitris N. Politis & Anders Rahbek & Marco Meyer & Jens-Peter Kreiss, 2015. "Recent developments in bootstrap methods for dependent data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 377-397, May.
- Zhao, Zhibiao & Wu, Wei Biao, 2007. "Asymptotic theory for curve-crossing analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(7), pages 862-877, July.
- Jiti Gao & Guangming Pan & Yanrong Yang, 2016. "CEstimation of Structural Breaks in Large Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Geenens, Gery & Simar, Léopold, 2010. "Nonparametric tests for conditional independence in two-way contingency tables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 765-788, April.
- Last, Michael & Shumway, Robert, 2008. "Detecting abrupt changes in a piecewise locally stationary time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 191-214, February.
- Hui, Francis K.C. & Geenens, Gery, 2012. "Nonparametric bootstrap tests of conditional independence in two-way contingency tables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 130-144.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral limit theorem m-dependent random variables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:47:y:2000:i:2:p:115-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.