A note on bias due to fitting prospective multivariate generalized linear models to categorical outcomes ignoring retrospective sampling schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatterjee, Nilanjan, 2004. "A Two-Stage Regression Model for Epidemiological Studies With Multivariate Disease Classification Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 127-138, January.
- N. E. Breslow & N. Chatterjee, 1999. "Design and analysis of two-phase studies with binary outcome applied to Wilms tumour prognosis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(4), pages 457-468.
- Wang, C. Y. & Wang, Suojin & Carroll, R. J., 1997. "Estimation in choice-based sampling with measurement error and bootstrap analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 65-86, March.
- Shaun R. Seaman, 2004. "Equivalence of prospective and retrospective models in the Bayesian analysis of case-control studies," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 15-25, March.
- John M. Neuhaus, 2002. "Bias due to Ignoring the Sample Design in Case-Control Studies," Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc., vol. 44(3), pages 285-293, September.
- Zhang, Biao, 2006. "Prospective and retrospective analyses under logistic regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 211-230, January.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
More about this item
Keywords62F12 62H20 62H05 Choice-based sampling Colorectal adenoma Cumulative logit Link function Model mis-specification Ordered response;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:3:p:459-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .