Estimation in choice-based sampling with measurement error and bootstrap analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Imbens, Guido W, 1992.
"An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1187-1214, September.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling," Discussion Paper 1990-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Descrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Papers 9009, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1991. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Discrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1546, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1981. "Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Choice-Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1289-1316, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramalho Esmeralda A., 2010.
"Covariate Measurement Error: Bias Reduction under Response-Based Sampling,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-34, September.
- Esmeralda Ramalho, 2009. "Covariate Measurement Error:Bias Reduction under Response-based Sampling," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Esmeralda Ramalho, 2004. "Covariate Measurement Error in Endogenous Stratified Samples," Economics Working Papers 2_2004, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Mukherjee, Bhramar & Liu, Ivy, 2009. "A note on bias due to fitting prospective multivariate generalized linear models to categorical outcomes ignoring retrospective sampling schemes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 459-472, March.
- Denis Heng Yan Leung & Ken Yamada & Biao Zhang, 2015. "Enriching Surveys with Supplementary Data and its Application to Studying Wage Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 155-179, March.
- C. Y. Wang & Yijian Huang & Edward C. Chao & Marjorie K. Jeffcoat, 2008. "Expected Estimating Equations for Missing Data, Measurement Error, and Misclassification, with Application to Longitudinal Nonignorable Missing Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 85-95, March.
- A. Guolo, 2008. "A Flexible Approach to Measurement Error Correction in Case–Control Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1207-1214, December.
- Howard, Larry L. & Prakash, Nishith, 2009. "Do Means-Tested School Lunch Subsidies Change Children's Weekly Consumption Patterns?," IZA Discussion Papers 4427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:77:y:1997:i:1:p:65-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.