Social security benefit rules, growth and inequality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931, March.
- Robert J. Barro, 1995.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-34, August.
- Marchand, M. & Michel, P. & Pestieau, P., .
"Intergenerational transfers in an endogenous growth model with fertility changes,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1229, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marchand, Maurice & Michel, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 1996. "Intergenerational transfers in an endogenous growth model with fertility changes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 33-48, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Kaganovich, Michael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1999.
"Education, social security, and growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 289-309, February.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1997.
"Eudcation Finance Reform and Investment in Human Capital : Lessons from California,"
97-21, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Fernández, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1999. "Education finance reform and investment in human capital: lessons from California," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 327-350, December.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1995. "Education Finance Reform and Investment in Human Capital: Lessons from California," NBER Working Papers 5369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glomm, G. & Kaganovich, M., 1999.
"Income Distribution Effects of Public Education and Social Security in a Growing Economy,"
9901, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Glomm, G. & Kaganovich, M., 1999. "Income Distribution Effects of Public Education and Social Security in a Growing Economy," Papers 9901a, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Jie Zhang & Junsen Zhang, 2004. "How does social security affect economic growth? Evidence from cross-country data," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 473-500, 08.
- Galor, O. & Tsiddon, D., 1996.
"The Distribution of Human Capital and Economic Growth,"
18-96, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1997. " The Distribution of Human Capital and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 93-124, March.
- Zhang, Jie, 1995. "Social security and endogenous growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 185-213, October.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:47-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.