Investor behavior in the october 1987 stock market crash: The case of Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert J. Shiller & Fumiko Konya & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 1988. "Investor Behavior in the October 1987 Stock Market Crash: The Case of Japan," NBER Working Papers 2684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arshanapalli, Bala & Doukas, John & Lang, Larry H. P., 1995. "Pre and post-October 1987 stock market linkages between U.S. and Asian markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 57-73, May.
- Sarwar, Ghulam, 2014. "U.S. stock market uncertainty and cross-market European stock returns," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-14.
- Sarwar, Ghulam, 2012. "Is VIX an investor fear gauge in BRIC equity markets?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 55-65.
- Mougoue, Mbodja & Whyte, Ann Marie, 1996. "Stock returns and volatility: An empirical investigation of the German and French equity markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 253-263.
- Daly, Kevin & Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2013.
"The determinants of home bias puzzle in equity portfolio investment in Australia,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 34-42.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2008. "The determinants of home bias puzzle in equity portfolio investment in Australia," MPRA Paper 26982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jul 2009.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2004.
"Extraneous shocks and international linkage of business cycles in a two-country monetary model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 389-409, July.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 1998. "Extraneous Shocks and International Linkage of Business Cycles in a Two-Country Monetary Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-16, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie David, 2001.
"Currency traders and exchange rate dynamics: a survey of the US market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 439-471, August.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn, 2000. "Currency Traders and Exchange Rate Dynamics: A Survey of the U.S. Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 251, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yang, Jian & Bessler, David A., 2008. "Contagion around the October 1987 stock market crash," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 291-310, January.
- Zolotoy, L., 2008. "Empirical essays on the information transfer between and the informational efficiency of stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 2a2652c6-1060-4622-8721-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stelios D. Bekiros, 2013. "Decoupling and the Spillover Effects of the US Financial Crisis: Evidence from the BRIC Markets," Working Paper series 21_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Ivaschenko, Iryna, 2003. "Asian Flu or Wall Street virus? Tech and non-tech spillovers in the United States and Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 303-322, December.
- Siklos, Pierre L. & Bohl, Martin T., 2005. "Trading Behavior During Stock Market Downturns: The Dow, 1915 - 2004," Working Paper Series 2005,7, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Bhuyan, Rafiqul & Robbani, Mohammad G. & Talukdar, Bakhtear & Jain, Ajeet, 2016. "Information transmission and dynamics of stock price movements: An empirical analysis of BRICS and US stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 180-195.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:5:y:1991:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.