Individual versus group piece rates under team technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2014.
"Variable Pay, Industrial Relations and Foreign Ownership: Evidence from Germany,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 521-552, September.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2011. "Variable Pay, Industrial Relations and Foreign Ownership: Evidence from Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2011-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Heywood, John S., 2013. "Variable Pay, Industrial Relations and Foreign Ownership: Evidence from Germany," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79829, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Askildsen, Jan Erik & Jirjahn, Uwe & Smith, Stephen C., 2006.
"Works councils and environmental investment: Theory and evidence from German panel data,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 346-372, July.
- Jan Erik Askildsen & Uwe Jirjahn & Stephan C. Smith, 2002. "Works Councils and Environmental Investment: Theory and Evidence from German Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 785, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:1-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Green, Colin P. & Heywood, John S., 2010.
"Profit sharing and the quality of relations with the boss,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 859-867, October.
- C Green & J S Heywood, 2008. "Profit Sharing and the Quality of Relations with the Boss," Working Papers 596078, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Okemena Onemu, 2014. "Social Relations, Incentives, and Gender in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-009/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Iranzo, Susana & Mañé Vernet, Ferran, 2010. "Workers cooperation within the firm: an analysis using small and medium size firms," Working Papers 2072/179606, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Dur, Robert & Sol, Joeri, 2010.
"Social interaction, co-worker altruism, and incentives,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 293-301, July.
- Robert Dur & Joeri Sol, 2008. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2476, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dur, Robert & Sol, Joeri, 2009. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 4532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Dur & Joeri Sol, 2008. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-094/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Aug 2009.
- Schnedler, Wendelin, 2000. "Who gets the Reward? An Empirical Exploration of Bonus Pay and Task Characteristics," IZA Discussion Papers 235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:2:y:1988:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.