Urban comparative statics when commuting cost depends on income
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muth, Richard F., 1975. "Numerical solution of urban residential land-use models," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-332, October.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1989.
"Urban Economic Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346627, June.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "Comparative statics analysis of a fully closed city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1987. "A comparative static analysis of urban structure in the setting of endogenous income," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 53-72, July.
- DeSalvo, Joseph S. & Huq, Mobinul, 1996. "Income, Residential Location, and Mode Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99, July.
- McDonald, John F., 1975. "Variations in the value of reductions in commuting time," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 265-277, July.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1990. "Income class, modal choice, and urban spatial structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 322-343, May.
- De Salvo, Joseph S., 1977. "Urban household behavior in a model of completely centralized employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:14:y:2005:i:1:p:48-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.