Effects of subcenter formation on urban spatial structure
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K Sasaki, 1990. "The establishment of a subcenter and urban spatial structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(3), pages 369-383, March.
- Yinger, John, 1992. "City and suburb: Urban models with more than one employment center," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-205, March.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1987. "A comparative static analysis of urban structure in the setting of endogenous income," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 53-72, July.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- Ross, Stephen & Yinger, John, 1995. "Comparative static analysis of open urban models with a full labor market and suburban employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 575-605, October.
- Sasaki, Komei & Kaiyama, Michihiro, 1990. "The effects of urban transportation costs on urban spatial structure with endogenous wage income," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 223-243, September.
- White, Michelle J., 1976. "Firm suburbanization and urban subcenters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, October.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1987. "The structure of urban equilibria: A unified treatment of the muth-mills model," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 821-845 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:27:y:1997:i:3:p:297-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.