Effects of subcenter formation on urban spatial structure
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K Sasaki, 1990. "The establishment of a subcenter and urban spatial structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(3), pages 369-383, March.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1987. "The structure of urban equilibria: A unified treatment of the muth-mills model," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 821-845 Elsevier.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1987. "A comparative static analysis of urban structure in the setting of endogenous income," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 53-72, July.
- Ross, Stephen & Yinger, John, 1995. "Comparative static analysis of open urban models with a full labor market and suburban employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 575-605, October.
- White, Michelle J., 1976. "Firm suburbanization and urban subcenters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, October.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- K Sasaki, 1990. "The Establishment of a Subcenter and Urban Spatial Structure," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(3), pages 369-383, March.
- Sasaki, Komei & Kaiyama, Michihiro, 1990. "The effects of urban transportation costs on urban spatial structure with endogenous wage income," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 223-243, September.
- Yinger, John, 1992. "City and suburb: Urban models with more than one employment center," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-205, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:27:y:1997:i:3:p:297-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.