More on the geographical distribution of physicians
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1988. "Variable Trends in Economic Time Series," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 147-174, Summer.
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert*, G. William, 1978. "Money, income, and sunspots: Measuring economic relationships and the effects of differencing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 637-660, November.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1984.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Charles R. Nelson & Heejoon Kang, 1983. "Pitfalls in the use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1985:75:8:866-869_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hope Corman & Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1985. "Birth Outcome Production Functions in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dostie, Benoit & Léger, Pierre Thomas, 2006.
"Self-Selection in Migration and Returns to Unobservable Skills,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2006. "Self-selection in migration and returns to unobservable skills," Cahiers de recherche 06-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Eric Delattre & Anne-Laure Samson, 2012. "Stratégies de localisation des médecins généralistes français : mécanismes économiques ou hédonistes ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 455(1), pages 115-142.
- Kuhn, Michael & Ochsen, Carsten, 2009. "Demographic and geographic determinants of regional physician supply," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 105, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Qin, Xuezheng & Hsieh, Chee-Ruey, 2014. "Economic growth and the geographic maldistribution of health care resources: Evidence from China, 1949-2010," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 228-246.
- Martin Lábaj & Alzbeta Siskovicova & Barbora Skalicanova & Peter Silanic & Christoph Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2015. "Market Structure and Competition in the Health-care Industry: Results from a Transition Economy," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 010, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Vogt, Verena, 2016. "The contribution of locational factors to regional variations in office-based physicians in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 198-204.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bruce Carpenter & Stephen Neun, 1999. "An analysis of the location decision of young primary care physicians," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 135-149, June.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2006. "Self-Selection in Migration and Returns to Skills," Cahiers de recherche 0612, CIRPEE.
- Eric Delattre & Anne-Laure Samson, 2013. "Stratégies de localisation des médecins généralistes français : mécanismes économiques ou hédonistes ?," Post-Print hal-01685914, HAL.
- ChonÃ©, P. & Coudin, Ã‰. & Pla, A., 2014. "Are physician fees responsive to competition?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bolduc, Denis & Fortin, Bernard & Fournier, Marc-Andre, 1996. "The Effect of Incentive Policies on the Practice Location of Doctors: A Multinomial Probit Analysis," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 703-732, October.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Léger, 2009. "Self-selection in migration and returns to unobservables," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 1005-1024, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:6:y:1987:i:4:p:365-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .