State health insurance market reforms and access to insurance for high-risk employees
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali, 2005. "Adverse selection in health insurance markets? Evidence from state small-group health insurance reforms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1865-1877, September.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1996. "Reimbursing Health Plans and Health Providers: Efficiency in Production versus Selection," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1236-1263, September.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 1998.
"The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Labor Force Transitions of Older Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
6777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bound, John & Schoenbaum, Michael & Stinebrickner, Todd R. & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999. "The dynamic effects of health on the labor force transitions of older workers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-202, June.
- repec:mpr:mprres:4923 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1994. "State-mandated benefits and employer-provided health insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 433-464, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:24:y:2005:i:4:p:725-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.