Trade and food policy: Case studies from three Pacific Island countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409.
- Popkin, Barry M., 2006. "Technology, transport, globalization and the nutrition transition food policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 554-569, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dragan Miljkovic & Saleem Shaik & Silvia Miranda & Nikita Barabanov & Anais Liogier, 2015. "Globalisation and Obesity," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1278-1294, August.
- Roger S. Magnusson & David Patterson, 2015. "How Can We Strengthen Governance of Non-communicable Diseases in Pacific Island Countries and Territories?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 293-309, May.
- Thow, Anne Marie & Snowdon, Wendy & Labonté, Ronald & Gleeson, Deborah & Stuckler, David & Hattersley, Libby & Schram, Ashley & Kay, Adrian & Friel, Sharon, 2015. "Will the next generation of preferential trade and investment agreements undermine prevention of noncommunicable diseases? A prospective policy analysis of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 88-96.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2068-:d:118435 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNutrition Pacific Islands Trade Food policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:6:p:556-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .