Consumer awareness of organic products in Spain: An application of multinominal logit models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
- Armah, Paul W., 2001. "The Determinants Of Eco-Label Usage In The Organic Produce Market Of Northeast Arkansas," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20694, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:211-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Safdar Muhammad & Eihab Fathelrahman & Rafi Ullah Tasbih Ullah, 2016. "The Significance of Consumer’s Awareness about Organic Food Products in the United Arab Emirates," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-12, August.
- Owusu, Victor & Owusu, Michael Anifori, 2010. "Measuring Market Potential for Fresh Organic Fruit and Vegetable in Ghana," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95955, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Owusu, Victor & Owusu Anifori, Michael, 2013. "Consumer Willingness to Pay a Premium for Organic Fruit and Vegetable in Ghana," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(1).
- Michaelidou, Nina & Hassan, Louise M., 2010. "Modeling the factors affecting rural consumers' purchase of organic and free-range produce: A case study of consumers' from the Island of Arran in Scotland, UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 130-139, April.
- Zhang, Lei & Wu, Yang, 2012. "Market segmentation and willingness to pay for green electricity among urban residents in China: The case of Jiangsu Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 514-523.
- George Atanasoaie, 2012. "Price on the Organic Food Market," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 5-16.
- Avitia, Jessica & Costa-Font, Montserrat & Gil, Jose Maria & Lusk, Jayson L. & Echeverria, Gemma, 2012. "The Role of sensory experience on Spanish consumer’s willingness to pay for sustainable produced food," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126545, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Costa, Cristina Amaro da & Santos, José Lima, 2016. "Estimating the demand curve for sustainable use of pesticides from contingent-valuation data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 121-128.
- Grzelak, PaweÅ‚ & Maciejczak, Mariusz, 2013. "Comparison of consumers' perceptions of organic products between the United States and Poland," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(1), February.
- Atanasoaie George Sebastian, 2013. "The Price On The Organic Product Market," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 100-106, August.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic foods Consumer awareness Demand Multinomial Logit Probability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:34:y:2009:i:3:p:295-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.