Food security: a post-modern perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Field, John Osgood, 1987. "Multisectoral nutrition planning: a post-mortem," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 15-28, February.
- Gittinger, J.P. & Chernick, S. & Horenstein, N.R. & Saito, K., 1990. "Household Food Security And The Role Of Women," World Bank - Discussion Papers 96, World Bank.
- von Braun, Joachim, 1991. "A policy agenda for famine prevention in Africa," Food policy reports 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Corbett, Jane, 1988. "Famine and household coping strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 1099-1112, September.
- Sarris, Alexander H, 1989. "Food Security and International Security," CEPR Discussion Papers 301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siamwalla, Ammar & Valdes, Alberto, 1980. "Food insecurity in developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 258-272, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:2:p:155-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.