Decision Making under Uncertainty and the Evolution of Interdependent Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chew, S H & Epstein, Larry G & Segal, U, 1991. "Mixture Symmetry and Quadratic Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 139-163, January.
- Kockesen, Levent & Ok, Efe A. & Sethi, Rajiv, 2000.
"The Strategic Advantage of Negatively Interdependent Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 274-299, June.
- Kockesen, Levent & Ok, Efe A. & Sethi, Rajiv, 1997. "The Strategic Advantage of Negatively Interdependent Preferences," Working Papers 97-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Rubin, Paul H & Paul, Chris W, II, 1979. "An Evolutionary Model of Taste for Risk," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 585-596, October.
- Ben-Porath Elchanan & Dekel Eddie & Rustichini Aldo, 1993.
"On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 576-603, October.
- PORATH, Elchanan Ben & DEKEL, Eddie & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 1993. "On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment," CORE Discussion Papers 1993002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robson, Arthur J, 1992. "Status, the Distribution of Wealth, Private and Social Attitudes to Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 837-857, July.
- Loomes, Graham C, 1982. "Choices Involving a Risk of Death: An Empirical Study," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 272-282, November.
- Ted To, 1999. "Risk and evolution," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(2), pages 329-343.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
- Postlewaite, Andrew, 1998.
"The social basis of interdependent preferences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 779-800, May.
- Andrew Postlewaite, "undated". ""The Social Basis of Interdependent Preferences''," CARESS Working Papres 97-14, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Andrew Postlewaite, "undated". "The Social Basis of Interdependent Preferences," Penn CARESS Working Papers 6bd000503382ae2f0b90d25e3, Penn Economics Department.
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-154, Summer.
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nick Netzer, 2009.
"Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes toward Risk,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 937-955, June.
- Nick Netzer, 2008. "Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes Towards Risk," TWI Research Paper Series 29, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Arthur J. Robson & Larry Samuelson, 2009.
"The Evolution of Time Preference with Aggregate Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1925-1953, December.
- Arthur J. Robson & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "The Evolution of Time Preference with Aggregate Uncertainty," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000087, David K. Levine.
- Levy, Moshe, 2015. "An evolutionary explanation for risk aversion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 51-61.
- Arthur Robson & Larry Samuelson, 2008. "The Evolution of Decision and Experienced Utilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1678, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2010.
- Philip A. Curry & John E. Roemer, 2012. "Evolutionary Stability of Kantian Optimization," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 200(1), pages 131-146, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:98:y:2001:i:2:p:357-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.