Decision Making under Uncertainty and the Evolution of Interdependent Preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ted To, 1999.
"Risk and evolution,"
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 329-343.
- PORATH, Elchanan Ben & DEKEL, Eddie & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 1993.
"On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ben-Porath Elchanan & Dekel Eddie & Rustichini Aldo, 1993. "On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 576-603, October.
- Postlewaite, Andrew, 1998.
"The social basis of interdependent preferences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 779-800, May.
- Andrew Postlewaite, . "The Social Basis of Interdependent Preferences," Penn CARESS Working Papers 6bd000503382ae2f0b90d25e3, Penn Economics Department.
- Andrew Postlewaite, . ""The Social Basis of Interdependent Preferences''," CARESS Working Papres 97-14, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-54, Summer.
- Robson, Arthur J, 1992. "Status, the Distribution of Wealth, Private and Social Attitudes to Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 837-57, July.
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
- Kockesen, Levent & Ok, Efe A. & Sethi, Rajiv, 2000.
"The Strategic Advantage of Negatively Interdependent Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 274-299, June.
- Kockesen, Levent & Ok, Efe A. & Sethi, Rajiv, 1997. "The Strategic Advantage of Negatively Interdependent Preferences," Working Papers 97-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Rubin, Paul H & Paul, Chris W, II, 1979. "An Evolutionary Model of Taste for Risk," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 585-96, October.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279.
- Chew, S H & Epstein, Larry G & Segal, U, 1991. "Mixture Symmetry and Quadratic Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 139-63, January.
- Loomes, Graham C, 1982. "Choices Involving a Risk of Death: An Empirical Study," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 272-82, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:98:y:2001:i:2:p:357-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.