Experimentation, Imitation, and Stochastic Stability: Addendum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, Douglas & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1999.
"Experimentation, Imitation, and Stochastic Stability,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Douglas Gale & Robert W. Rosenthal, 1996. "Experimentation, Imitation, and Stochastic Stability," Papers 0065, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Gale, D. & Rosental, R.W., 1996. "Experimentation, Imitation, and Stochastic Stability," Papers 65, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Kaarbøe, Oddvar M., 2003.
"Imitators and Optimizers in a Changing Environment,"
Working Papers in Economics
03/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Oddvar Kaarbøe, 2004. "Imitators and Optimizers in a Changing Environment," Discussion Papers in Economics 02_01, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry & Young, Peyton, 2003. "Equilibrium selection in bargaining models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 296-328, November.
- Radner, Roy & Ray, Debraj, 2003. "Robert W. Rosenthal," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 365-368, October.
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008.
"Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2008-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Ding, 2008. "Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 232, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 16 Jun 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:97:y:2001:i:1:p:164-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.