On a Market for Coalitions with Indivisible Agents and Lotteries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1994. "Equivalence of Games and Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1141-1160, September.
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "The Inner Core and the Strictly Inhibitive Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 96-106, February.
- Sharkey, W W, 1979. "Existence of a Core When There Are Increasing Returns," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 869-876, July.
- Garratt, Rod, 1995.
"Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets with Indivisible Commodities,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 295-313, March.
- Rod Garratt, 2010. "Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets With Indivisible Commodities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2087, David K. Levine.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1982. "The number of commodities required to represent a market game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 163-169, June.
- Garratt, Rod & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1996. "Cores and Competitive Equilibria with Indivisibilities and Lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 531-543, February.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2001.
"Epsilon Cores of Games with Limited Side Payments: Nonemptiness and Equal Treatment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 193-218, August.
- Myrna Wooders & Alexander Kovalenkov, 2001. "Epsilon cores of games with limited side payments Nonemptiness and equal treatment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(5), pages 1.
- Ma, Jinpeng & Nie, Fusheng, 2003.
"Walrasian equilibrium in an exchange economy with indivisibilities,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 159-192, October.
- Jinpeng Ma & Fusheng Nie, 2002. "Walrasian Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Indivisibilities," Departmental Working Papers 200207, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1997. "An explicit bound on e for non-emptiness of the e-core of an arbitrary game with side payments," Working Papers mwooders-98-05, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1997.
"Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments,"
mwooders-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, A. & Holtz Wooders, M., 1997. "Epsilon Cores of Games and Economies With Limited Side Payments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 392.97, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 2000. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," Working Papers mwooders-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkovy & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 536, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bejan, Camelia & Gómez, Juan Camilo, 2012. "A market interpretation of the proportional extended core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 636-638.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:77:y:1997:i:1:p:81-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.