On a Market for Coalitions with Indivisible Agents and Lotteries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1994. "Equivalence of Games and Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1141-1160, September.
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "The Inner Core and the Strictly Inhibitive Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 96-106, February.
- Sharkey, W W, 1979. "Existence of a Core When There Are Increasing Returns," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 869-876, July.
- Garratt, Rod, 1995.
"Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets with Indivisible Commodities,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 295-313, March.
- Rod Garratt, 2010. "Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets With Indivisible Commodities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2087, David K. Levine.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1982. "The number of commodities required to represent a market game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 163-169, June.
- Garratt, Rod & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1996. "Cores and Competitive Equilibria with Indivisibilities and Lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 531-543, February.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)