On a Market for Coalitions with Indivisible Agents and Lotteries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garratt, Rod & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1996. "Cores and Competitive Equilibria with Indivisibilities and Lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 531-543, February.
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "The Inner Core and the Strictly Inhibitive Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 96-106, February.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1982. "The number of commodities required to represent a market game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 163-169, June.
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1994. "Equivalence of Games and Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1141-60, September.
- Garratt, Rod, 1995.
"Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets with Indivisible Commodities,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 295-313, March.
- Rod Garratt, 2010. "Decentralizing Lottery Allocations in Markets With Indivisible Commodities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2087, David K. Levine.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Sharkey, W W, 1979. "Existence of a Core When There Are Increasing Returns," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 869-76, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:77:y:1997:i:1:p:81-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.