Large population potential games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandholm, William H., 2001. "Potential Games with Continuous Player Sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 81-108, March.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Maillé & Peter Reichl & Bruno Tuffin, 2011. "Interplay between security providers, consumers, and attackers: a weighted congestion game approach," Post-Print inria-00560807, HAL.
- Sandholm, William H., 2015. "Population Games and Deterministic Evolutionary Dynamics," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2017. "Ordinal potentials in smooth games," ECON - Working Papers 265, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sandholm, William H. & Staudigl, Mathias, 2016. "Large Deviations and Stochastic Stability in the Small Noise Double Limit, II: The Logit Model," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 506, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:spr:dyngam:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13235-016-0190-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David González-Sánchez & Onésimo Hernández-Lerma, 2014. "Dynamic Potential Games: The Discrete-Time Stochastic Case," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 309-328, September.
- Cheung, Man-Wah, 2014. "Pairwise comparison dynamics for games with continuous strategy space," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 344-375.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2009.
"Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 696-713, November.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2006. "Agglomeration under Forward-Looking Expectations: Potentials and Global Stability," MPRA Paper 15239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Sandholm, William H., 2009. "Stable games and their dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1665-1693.4, July.
- William Sandholm, 2014. "Probabilistic Interpretations of Integrability for Game Dynamics," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 95-106, March.
- Sandholm, William H., 2010. "Decompositions and potentials for normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 446-456, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation games Potential games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:144:y:2009:i:4:p:1710-1725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.