Samaritan versus rotten kid: Another look
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Gary S, 1974.
"A Theory of Social Interactions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-93, Nov.-Dec..
- Lagerlöf, Johan N. M., 2003.
"Efficiency-Enhancing Signalling in the Samaritan's Dilemma,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan Lagerl–f, 2004. "Efficiency-enhancing signalling in the Samaritan's dilemma," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 55-69, 01.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2002. "Efficiency-Enhancing Signalling in the Samaritan's Dilemma," Microeconomics 0207001, EconWPA.
- Ritsuko Futagami & Kimiyoshi Kamada & Takashi Sato, 2004. "Government Transfers and the Samaritan's Dilemma in the Family," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 118(1_2), pages 77-86, 01.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages S151-82, July.
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C.D. Silva, 1997.
"Rotten Kids, Purity and Perfection,"
Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001)
97/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Henrich, Joseph, 2004. "Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes and large-scale cooperation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 3-35, January.
- Bruce, Neil & Waldman, Michael, 1991.
"Transfers in Kind: Why They Can Be Efficient and Nonpaternalistic,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1345-51, December.
- Neil Bruce & Michael Waldman, 1988. "Transfers in Kind: Why They Can Be Efficient and Non-Paternalistic," UCLA Economics Working Papers 532, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Becker, Gary S, 1976. "Altruism, Egoism, and Genetic Fitness: Economics and Sociobiology," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 817-26, September.
- Cubitt, Robin P., 1992.
"Economic policy precommitment and social welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 191-201, November.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Lord, William & Rangazas, Peter, 1995. "Uncertainty, Altruism, and Savings: Precautionary Savings Meets the Samaritan's Dilemma," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 50(3), pages 404-19.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Weibull, Jorgen W, 1988. "Altruism and Time Consistency: The Economics of Fait Accompli," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1165-82, December.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:09-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coate, Stephen, 1995. "Altruism, the Samaritan's Dilemma, and Government Transfer Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 46-57, March.
- Munger, Michael C, 2000.
"Five Questions: An Integrated Research Agenda for Public Choice,"
Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 1-12, April.
- Michael Munger, 2000. "Five Questions: An Integrated Research Agenda for Public Choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Wirl, Franz, 1999. "Paternalistic principals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 403-419, April.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter, 1999. "To Help or not to Help: The Samaritan's Dilemma Revisited," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 99-09, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:64:y:2007:i:1:p:91-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.