Monopolistic competition and bounded rationality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Christopher Zeeman, E., 1985. "Limited knowledge of demand and oligopoly equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 276-283, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naimzada, Ahmad & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2011. "Monopoly with local knowledge of demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 299-307.
- Currie, Martin & Kubin, Ingrid, 2005. "Fixed price dynamics versus flexible price dynamics," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 114, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2009.
"Dynamic effects of regulation and deregulation in goods and labour markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 517-537, July.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2005. "Dynamic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labour Markets," Working Papers geewp49, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- repec:spr:dyngam:v:8:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13235-017-0224-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jim Y. Jin & Shinji Kobayashi, 2016. "Impact of risk aversion and countervailing tax in oligopoly," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 393-408, December.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Yu, Gang, 2006. "Supply chain disruption management and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers in the quantity-setting duopoly situation with homogeneous goods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 648-668, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:45:y:2001:i:2:p:175-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.