Will most of us be working for giant enterprises by 2028?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine J. Morrison & Ernst R. Berndt, 1991.
"Assessing the Productivity of Information Technology Equipment in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
NBER Working Papers
3582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 2000. "Assessing The Productivity Of Information Technology Equipment In U.S. Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 471-481, August.
- Erik J. Brynjolfsson & Thomas Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1991.
"Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?,"
Working Paper Series
123, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Thomas W. Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1994. "Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1628-1644, December.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J. & Rosenblum, Larry S., 1992.
"High-tech capital formation and labor composition in U.S. manufacturing industries : an exploratory analysis,"
3414-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Catherine J. Morrison & Larry S. Rosenblum, 1992. "High-Tech Capital Formation and Labor Composition in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: An Exploratory Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Bo & Audretsch, David B. & Acs, Zoltan J., 1994. "Flexible technology and plant size U.S. manufacturing and metalworking industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 359-372, September.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1996.
"Employer Size and the Wage Structure in U.S. Manufacturing,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 41-42, pages 323-367.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1995. "Employer Size and The Wage Structure in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 5393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt, Christoph M & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1991. "Work Characteristics, Firm Size and Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 705-10, November.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, December.
- Ijiri, Yuji & Simon, Herbert A, 1971. "Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Business Firm Concentration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(2), pages 314-22, March-Apr.
- Lang, James R. & Johnson, Nancy B., 1994. "Job satisfaction and firm size: An interactionist perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 405-423.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:44:y:2001:i:4:p:363-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.