Job satisfaction and firm size: An interactionist perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1989. "Property relations and economic development: The other land reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 867-877, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pryor, Frederic L., 2001. "Will most of us be working for giant enterprises by 2028?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 363-382, April.
- Theodossiou, I. & Vasileiou, E., 2007. "Making the risk of job loss a way of life: Does it affect job satisfaction?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 71-83, June.
- Skalli, Ali & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Vasileiou, Efi, 2008. "Jobs as Lancaster goods: Facets of job satisfaction and overall job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1906-1920, October.
- Knut Gerlach & OLAF HÃœBLER, 1998. "Firm Size and Wages in Germany â€“ Trends and Impacts of Mobility," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 245-261, January.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Feng, Bo & Suo, Wei-Lan, 2009. "A fuzzy linguistic method for evaluating collaboration satisfaction of NPD team using mutual-evaluation information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 547-557, December.
- Blair, Benjamin, F. & Schwer, R. Keith & Waddoups, C. Jeffrey, 1998. "Gambling as an Economic Development Strategy: The Neglected Issue of Job Satisfaction and Nonpecuniary Income," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1), pages 47-62, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:23:y:1994:i:4:p:405-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .