Robustness of nonlinearity and chaos tests to measurement error, inference method, and sample size
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DeCoster, Gregory P & Mitchell, Douglas W, 1991. "Nonlinear Monetary Dynamics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(4), pages 455-61, October.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- William Barnett & A. Ronald Gallant & Melvin J. Hinich & Jochen A. Jungeilges & Daniel T. Kaplan & Mark J. Jensen, 2012.
"A Single-Blind Controlled Competition Among Tests For Nonlinearity And Chaos,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201219, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Gallant, A. Ronald & Hinich, Melvin J. & Jungeilges, Jochen A. & Kaplan, Daniel T. & Jensen, Mark J., 1997. "A single-blind controlled competition among tests for nonlinearity and chaos," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 157-192.
- William A. Barnett & A. Ronald Gallant & Melvin J. Hinich & Jochen A. Jungeilges & Daniel T. Kaplan & Mark J. Jensen, 1996. "A Single-Blind Controlled Competition among Tests for Nonlinearity and Chaos," Econometrics 9602005, EconWPA, revised 20 Sep 1996.
- Day, R H, 1992. "Complex Economic Dynamics: Obvious in History, Generic in Theory, Elusive in Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages S9-23, Suppl. De.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:27:y:1995:i:2:p:301-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.