Robustness of nonlinearity and chaos tests to measurement error, inference method, and sample size
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William A. Barnett & A. Ronald Gallant & Melvin J. Hinich & Jochen A. Jungeilges & Daniel T. Kaplan & Mark J. Jensen, 1996.
"A Single-Blind Controlled Competition among Tests for Nonlinearity and Chaos,"
9602005, EconWPA, revised 20 Sep 1996.
- Barnett, William A. & Gallant, A. Ronald & Hinich, Melvin J. & Jungeilges, Jochen A. & Kaplan, Daniel T. & Jensen, Mark J., 1997. "A single-blind controlled competition among tests for nonlinearity and chaos," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 157-192.
- William Barnett & A. Ronald Gallant & Melvin J. Hinich & Jochen A. Jungeilges & Daniel T. Kaplan & Mark J. Jensen, 2012. "A Single-Blind Controlled Competition Among Tests For Nonlinearity And Chaos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201219, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Day, R H, 1992. "Complex Economic Dynamics: Obvious in History, Generic in Theory, Elusive in Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages S9-23, Suppl. De.
- DeCoster, Gregory P & Mitchell, Douglas W, 1991. "Nonlinear Monetary Dynamics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(4), pages 455-61, October.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:27:y:1995:i:2:p:301-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.