Workers' Heterogeneity and Risk Aversion: A Segmentation Model of the Russian Labor Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 1999.
"Why Russian Workers Do Not Move: Attachment of Workers Through In-Kind Payments,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
283, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guido Friebel, 2000. "Why Russian Workers do not Move: Attachment of Workers through In-Kind Payments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1376, Econometric Society.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2000. "Why Russian Workers Do Not Move: Attachment Of Workers Through In-Kind Payments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clifford Gaddy & Barry W. Ickes, 1998. "To Restructure or Not to Restructure: Informal Activities and Enterprise Behavior in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 134, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fan Gang & Maria Rosa Lunati & David O’Connor, 1998. "Labour Market Aspects of State Enterprise Reform in China," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 141, OECD Publishing. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)