An empirical investigation of trends in barter activity in the Russian Federation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tarun Khanna & Krishna G. Palepu & Suraj Srinivasan, 2004. "Disclosure Practices of Foreign Companies Interacting with U.S. Markets," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 475-508, 05.
- Vlad Ivanenko, 2004. "Access to liquidity and non-monetary trade in Russia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 21-38.
- Andrei Yakovlev, 2000. "Barter in the Russian Economy: Classifications and Implications (Evidence from Case Study Analyses)," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 279-291.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä & Jouko Rautava, 2002.
"Money, Barter and Inflation in Russia,"
- Sergei Guriev & Igor Makarov & Mathilde Maurel, 2000.
"Debt Overhang and Barter in Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
339, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vlad Ivanenko & Dmitry Mikheyev, 2002. "The Role of Non-monetary Trade in Russian Transition," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 405-419.
- Pepita Ould-Ahmed, 2003. "Barter hysteresis in post-Soviet Russia: an institutional and Post Keynesian perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 26(1), pages 95-116, October.
- Ramey, Valerie A., 1992.
"The source of fluctuations in money : Evidence from trade credit,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 171-193, November.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 1991. "The Source of Fluctuations in Money: Evidence From Trade Credit," NBER Working Papers 3756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Eric S. Maskin, 1996. "A Walrasian Theory of Money and Barter," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 955-1005.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2000.
"Why Russian Workers Do Not Move: Attachment Of Workers Through In-Kind Payments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido Friebel, 2000. "Why Russian Workers do not Move: Attachment of Workers through In-Kind Payments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1376, Econometric Society.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 1999. "Why Russian Workers Do Not Move: Attachment of Workers Through In-Kind Payments," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 283, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Clifford Gaddy & Barry W. Ickes, 1998. "To Restructure or Not to Restructure: Informal Activities and Enterprise Behavior in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 134, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- V. Makarov & G. Kleiner, 2000. "Barter in Russia," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(11), pages 51-79, March.
- Mark L. Defond & Mingyi Hung, 2004. "Investor Protection and Corporate Governance: Evidence from Worldwide CEO Turnover," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 269-312, 05.
- Sergei Aukutsionek, 1998. "Industrial barter in Russia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 179-188.
- Susan J Linz & Gary Krueger, 1998.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Russia's Transition Economy: Formal and Informal Mechanisms,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(2), pages 5-52, July.
- Susan J. Linz & Gary Krueger, 1998. "Enterprise Restructuring in Russia's Transition Economy: Formal and Informal Mechanisms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 152, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 1999. "Black cash tax evasion in Russia: Its forms, incentives and consequences at firm level," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- A. Iakovlev, 2000. "The Causes of Barter, Nonpayments, and Tax Evasion in the Russian Economy," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(11), pages 80-96, March.
- Shirley J Gedeon, 2000. "Money Unmade: Barter and the Fate of Russian Capitalism," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 113-114, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:40:y:2005:i:1:p:39-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.