Mine closure and its impact on the community : five years after mine closure in Romania, Russia and Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dar, Amit & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1999. "Active labor market programs: a review of the evidence from evaluations," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20116, The World Bank.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 1999.
"Why Russian Workers Do Not Move: Attachment of Workers Through In-Kind Payments,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
283, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guido Friebel, 2000. "Why Russian Workers do not Move: Attachment of Workers through In-Kind Payments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1376, Econometric Society.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2000. "Why Russian Workers Do Not Move: Attachment Of Workers Through In-Kind Payments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Artemiev, Igor & Haney, Michael, 2002. "The privatization of the Russian coal industry: policies and processes in the transformation of a major industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2820, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elissaios Papyrakis, 2007. "A Development Curse: Formal vs. Informal Activities in Resource-Dependent Economies," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Debabrata Chattopadhyay & Jacek Filipowski & Michael Stanley & Samuel Oguah, 2017. "The Effects of Carbon Limits on Electricity Generation and Coal Production," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28624, The World Bank.
- Marais, Lochner, 2013. "Resources policy and mine closure in South Africa: The case of the Free State Goldfields," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 363-372.
More about this item
KeywordsMining&Extractive Industry (Non-Energy); Municipal Financial Management; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Health Promotion; Municipal Financial Management; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Mining&Extractive Industry (Non-Energy); Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-09-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2003-07-04 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .