Reconciling diverse approaches to opportunity research using the structuration theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bull, Ivan & Willard, Gary E., 1993. "Towards a theory of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 183-195, May.
- Jack, Sarah L. & Anderson, Alistair R., 2002. "The effects of embeddedness on the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 467-487, September.
- Macintosh, Norman B. & Scapens, Robert W., 1990. "Structuration theory in management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 455-477.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cajaiba-Santana, Giovany, 2014. "Social innovation: Moving the field forward. A conceptual framework," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 42-51.
- Valliere, Dave, 2013. "Towards a schematic theory of entrepreneurial alertness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 430-442.
- Haynie, J. Michael & Shepherd, Dean & Mosakowski, Elaine & Earley, P. Christopher, 2010. "A situated metacognitive model of the entrepreneurial mindset," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 217-229, March.
- Michael Fortunato & Diane McLaughlin & Theodore Alter, 2011. "The Individual-Institutional-Opportunity Nexus in Entrepreneurship: Bridging Perspectives in Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1504, European Regional Science Association.
- Fortunato Michael W-P & Alter Theodore R, 2011. "The Individual-Institutional-Opportunity Nexus: An Integrated Framework for Analyzing Entrepreneurship Development," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Nerine Mary George & Vinit Parida & Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent, 2016. "A systematic literature review of entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: insights on influencing factors," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 309-350, June.
- Garud, Raghu & Gehman, Joel & Giuliani, Antonio Paco, 2014. "Contextualizing entrepreneurial innovation: A narrative perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1177-1188.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0200-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anika Laperrière & Martine Spence, 2015. "Enacting international opportunities: The role of organizational learning in knowledge-intensive business services," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 212-241, September.
- Metzger Matthew L. & King Jesse S., 2015. "Extending Constructivist Perspectives on Opportunity Production Through An Incorporation of Effectual Logics," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 323-345, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0011-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:20:y:2005:i:6:p:747-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.