An analytical framework for science parks and technology districts with an application to Singapore
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suma Athreye, 2003.
"Agglomeration And Growth: A Study Of The Cambridge Hi-Tech Cluster,"
- Suma Athreye, 2000. "Agglomeration and Growth: A Study of the Cambridge Hi-Tech Cluster," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 29, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Storey, D. J. & Tether, B. S., 1998. "Public policy measures to support new technology-based firms in the European Union," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1037-1057, April.
- Florida, Richard L. & Kenney, Martin, 1988. "Venture capital-financed innovation and technological change in the USA," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 119-137, June.
- Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J., 1995. "Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 345-360, August.
- Alice H. Amsden & Wan-wen Chu, 2003. "Beyond Late Development: Taiwan's Upgrading Policies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011980.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:20:y:2005:i:2:p:217-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.