Science Parks and the growth of new technology-based firms--academic-industry links, innovation and markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J., 1995. "Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 345-360, August.
- Brownrigg, M, 1973. "The Economic Impact of a New University," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, June.
- Annika Rickne & Staffan Jacobsson, 1999. "New Technology-Based Firms In Sweden - A Study Of Their Direct Impact On Industrial Renewal," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 197-223.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology Parks and Their Contribution to the Development of Technology-Oriented Complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- F W Peck, 1985. "The use of matched-pairs research design in industrial surveys," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(7), pages 981-989, July.
- Appold, Stephen J, 1991. "The Location Processes of Industrial Research Laboratories," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 131-144, July.
- Evert Jan Davelaar & Peter Nijkamp, 1989. "The Role of the Metropolitan Milieu as an Incubation Centre for Technological Innovations: A Dutch Case Study," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 26(5), pages 517-525, October.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology parks and their contribution to the development of technology-oriented complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, April.
- Goss, Ernie & Vozikis, George S, 1994. "High Tech Manufacturing: Firm Size, Industry and Population Density," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 291-297, August.
- Mian, Sarfraz A., 1996. "Assessing value-added contributions of university technology business incubators to tenant firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 325-335, May.
- F W Peck, 1985. "The Use of Matched-Pairs Research Design in Industrial Surveys," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(7), pages 981-989, July.