Science Parks and the growth of new technology-based firms--academic-industry links, innovation and markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J., 1995. "Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 345-360, August.
- Brownrigg, M, 1973. "The Economic Impact of a New University," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, June.
- Annika Rickne & Staffan Jacobsson, 1999. "New Technology-Based Firms In Sweden - A Study Of Their Direct Impact On Industrial Renewal," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 197-223.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology Parks and Their Contribution to the Development of Technology-Oriented Complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- F W Peck, 1985. "The use of matched-pairs research design in industrial surveys," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(7), pages 981-989, July.
- Appold, Stephen J, 1991. "The Location Processes of Industrial Research Laboratories," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 131-144, July.
- Evert Jan Davelaar & Peter Nijkamp, 1989. "The Role of the Metropolitan Milieu as an Incubation Centre for Technological Innovations: A Dutch Case Study," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 26(5), pages 517-525, October.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology parks and their contribution to the development of technology-oriented complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, April.
- Goss, Ernie & Vozikis, George S, 1994. "High Tech Manufacturing: Firm Size, Industry and Population Density," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 291-297, August.
- Mian, Sarfraz A., 1996. "Assessing value-added contributions of university technology business incubators to tenant firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 325-335, May.
- F W Peck, 1985. "The Use of Matched-Pairs Research Design in Industrial Surveys," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(7), pages 981-989, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2017.
"Technology Parks versus Science Parks: Does the university make the difference?,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 13-28.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2013. "Technology Parks versus Science Parks: does the university make the difference?," MPRA Paper 49227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Squicciarini, Mariagrazia, 2009. "Science parks, knowledge spillovers, and firms' innovative performance: evidence from Finland," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9493-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Xue-Jie & Yan, Wen-Kai & Chiu, Yung-Ho, 2015. "Performance evaluation of China's Hi-tech zones in the post financial crisis era — Analysis based on the dynamic network SBM model," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 122-134.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Landoni, Paolo, 2010. "Science and Technology Parks impacts on tenant organisations: a review of literature," MPRA Paper 41914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamilia Loukil, 2016. "Innovation Policy and R&D Efficiency in Emerging Countries: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(3), pages 165-192.
- Albahari, Alberto & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Modrego-Rico, Aurelia, 2013. "The Influence of Science and Technology Park Characteristics on Firms’ Innovation Results," MPRA Paper 48829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catarina Roseira & Carla Ramos & Francisco Maia, 2014. "Understanding Incubator Value – A Network Approach to University Incubators," FEP Working Papers 532, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jackie Krafft, 2004. "Entry, exit and knowledge: evidence from a cluster in the info-communications," Post-Print hal-00203625, HAL.
- VANDERSTRAETEN, Johanna & MATTHYSSENS, Paul & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2012. "Measuring the performance of business incubators," Working Papers 2012012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sufia Kamal Laskar & Khalid Waheed, 2016. "Substantive Incubation for growth and its ICT impact on MSME's," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 53-77, November.
- Claire Nauwelaers & Alexander Kleibrink & Katerina Stancova, 2014. "The Role of Science Parks in Smart Specialisation Strategies," JRC Working Papers JRC90719, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:6:p:859-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.