Science Parks and the growth of new technology-based firms--academic-industry links, innovation and markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J., 1995. "Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 345-360, August.
- Brownrigg, M, 1973. "The Economic Impact of a New University," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, June.
- Annika Rickne & Staffan Jacobsson, 1999. "New Technology-Based Firms In Sweden - A Study Of Their Direct Impact On Industrial Renewal," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 197-223.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology Parks and Their Contribution to the Development of Technology-Oriented Complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Goss, Ernie & Vozikis, George S, 1994. "High Tech Manufacturing: Firm Size, Industry and Population Density," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 291-297, August.
- Mian, Sarfraz A., 1996. "Assessing value-added contributions of university technology business incubators to tenant firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 325-335, May.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- F W Peck, 1985. "The use of matched-pairs research design in industrial surveys," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(7), pages 981-989, July.
- Appold, Stephen J, 1991. "The Location Processes of Industrial Research Laboratories," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 131-144, July.
- Evert Jan Davelaar & Peter Nijkamp, 1989. "The Role of the Metropolitan Milieu as an Incubation Centre for Technological Innovations: A Dutch Case Study," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 26(5), pages 517-525, October.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology parks and their contribution to the development of technology-oriented complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, April.
- F W Peck, 1985. "The Use of Matched-Pairs Research Design in Industrial Surveys," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(7), pages 981-989, July.