The Location Processes of Industrial Research Laboratories
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenhut, M L & Hwang, M & Ohta, H, 1975. "Observations on the Shape and Relevance of the Spatial Demand Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 669-682, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lofsten, Hans & Lindelof, Peter, 2002. "Science Parks and the growth of new technology-based firms--academic-industry links, innovation and markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 859-876, August.
- Appold, Stephen J., 2004. "Research parks and the location of industrial research laboratories: an analysis of the effectiveness of a policy intervention," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 225-243, March.
- Ann Hodgkinson & Chris Nyland & Simon Pomfret, 2001. "The Determination of Location in New South Wales," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 39-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:25:y:1991:i:2:p:131-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .