Entrepreneurial orientation and SME performance across societal cultures: An international study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersen, O. & Buvik, A., 2002. "Firms' internationalization and alternative approaches to the international customer/market selection," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 347-363, June.
- Lopez, Luis E. & Roberts, Edward B., 2002. "First-mover advantages in regimes of weak appropriability: the case of financial services innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 997-1005, December.
- William P. Wan, 2005. "Country Resource Environments, Firm Capabilities, and Corporate Diversification Strategies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 161-182, January.
- G Tomas M Hult & David J Ketchen & David A Griffith & Brian R Chabowski & Mary K Hamman & Bernadine Johnson Dykes & Wesley A Pollitte & S Tamer Cavusgil, 2008. "An assessment of the measurement of performance in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(6), pages 1064-1080, September.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Todd, Patricia R., 2011. "Entrepreneurial orientation, management commitment, and human capital: The internationalization of SMEs in India," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 1004-1010, September.
- Kraus, Sascha & Ambos, Tina C. & Eggers, Felix & Cesinger, Beate, 2015. "Distance and perceptions of risk in internationalization decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1501-1505.
- Sundqvist, Sanna & Frank, Lauri & Puumalainen, Kaisu, 2005. "The effects of country characteristics, cultural similarity and adoption timing on the diffusion of wireless communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 107-110, January.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Patrick Kreiser & Louis Marino & Donald Kuratko & K. Weaver, 2013. "Disaggregating entrepreneurial orientation: the non-linear impact of innovativeness, proactiveness and risk-taking on SME performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 273-291, February.
- Erkko Autio & Saurav Pathak & Karl Wennberg, 2013.
"Consequences of cultural practices for entrepreneurial behaviors,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 44(4), pages 334-362, May.
- Autio, Erkko & Pathak, Saurav & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Consequences of Cultural Practices for Entrepreneurial Behaviors," Ratio Working Papers 207, The Ratio Institute.
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Ute Stephan & Lorraine M Uhlaner, 2010. "Performance-based vs socially supportive culture: A cross-national study of descriptive norms and entrepreneurship," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(8), pages 1347-1364, October.
- Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina, 2014. "Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-510.
- Ebers, Mark & Semrau, Thorsten, 2015. "What drives the allocation of specific investments between buyer and supplier?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 415-424.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:68-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Klammer & Stefan Gueldenberg & Sascha Kraus & Michele O’Dwyer, 0. "To change or not to change–antecedents and outcomes of strategic renewal in SMEs," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:382-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-018-9569-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Linwei & Jiang, Feifei & Pei, Yunlong & Jiang, Nengqian, 2017. "Entrepreneurial orientation and strategic alliance success: The contingency role of relational factors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 46-56.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0461-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:35-:d:155255 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0420-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:141-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial orientation; Performance; National context; Societal culture; Multilevel analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:5:p:1928-1932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.