Nonprofit brand image and typicality influences on charitable giving
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pracejus, John W. & Olsen, G. Douglas, 2004. "The role of brand/cause fit in the effectiveness of cause-related marketing campaigns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 635-640, June.
- Merchant, Altaf & Ford, John B. & Sargeant, Adrian, 2010. "Charitable organizations' storytelling influence on donors' emotions and intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 754-762, July.
- Ewing, Michael T. & Napoli, Julie, 2005. "Developing and validating a multidimensional nonprofit brand orientation scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 841-853, June.
- Bennett, Roger & Sargeant, Adrian, 2005. "The nonprofit marketing landscape: guest editors' introduction to a special section," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 797-805, June.
- Dawar, Niraj & Anderson, Paul F., 1994. "The effects of order and direction on multiple brand extensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 119-129, June.
- Sargeant, Adrian & Ford, John B. & West, Douglas C., 2006. "Perceptual determinants of nonprofit giving behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 155-165, February.
- A. Sargeant & J. Hudson & D. C. West, 2008. "Conceptualizing brand values in the charity sector: the relationship between sector, cause and organization," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 615-632, June.
- Cermak, Dianne S. P. & File, Karen Maru & Prince, Russ Alan, 1994. "A benefit segmentation of the major donor market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 121-130, February.
- Samu, Sridhar & Wymer, Walter, 2009. "The effect of fit and dominance in cause marketing communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 432-440, April.
- Liu, Wendy & Aaker, Jennifer L., 2008. "The Happiness of Giving: The Time-Ask Effect," Research Papers 1998, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:98-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:irpnmk:v:14:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12208-017-0177-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefroy, Kathryn & Tsarenko, Yelena, 2014. "Dependence and effectiveness in the nonprofit-corporate alliance: The mediating effect of objectives achievement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1959-1966.
- Emerson Wagner Mainardes & Rozélia Laurett & Nívea Coelho Pereira Degasperi & Sarah Venturim Lasso, 2016. "What motivates an individual to make donations of money and / or goods?," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(1), pages 81-99, April.
- Michaelidou, Nina & Micevski, Milena & Cadogan, John W., 2015. "An evaluation of nonprofit brand image: Towards a better conceptualization and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1657-1666.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:82-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3130-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCharitable giving; Nonprofit marketing; Charities; Brand image; Typicality; Fundraising;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:5:p:701-707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .