Roles of actors in combining resources into complex solutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Danny & Hope, Quentin & Eisenstat, Russell & Foote, Nathaniel & Galbraith, Jay, 2002. "The problem of solutions: Balancing clients and capabilities," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 3-12.
- Andrew Davies, 2004. "Moving base into high-value integrated solutions: a value stream approach," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 727-756, October.
- Harrison, Debbie & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2008. "The development of a user network as a way to re-launch an unwanted product," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 115-130, February.
- Czarniawska, Barbara, 2004. "On Time, Space, and Action Nets," GRI-rapport 2004:5, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Lind, Johnny & Stromsten, Torkel, 2006. "When do firms use different types of customer accounting?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1257-1266, November.
- Baraldi, Enrico & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2005. "Information technology at IKEA: an "open sesame" solution or just another type of facility?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1251-1260, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waligo, V.M. & Clarke, J. & Hawkins, R., 2014. "The ‘Leadership–Stakeholder Involvement Capacity’ nexus in stakeholder management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1342-1352.
- Geiger, Susi & Finch, John, 2016. "Making incremental innovation tradable in industrial service settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2463-2470.
More about this item
KeywordsActors; Business networks; Resource combining; Solution; Interaction; Domotics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:139-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.