The development of a user network as a way to re-launch an unwanted product
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franke, Nikolaus & Hippel, Eric von, 2003. "Satisfying heterogeneous user needs via innovation toolkits: the case of Apache security software," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1199-1215, July.
- Morrison, Pamela D. & Roberts, John H. & Midgley, David F., 2004. "The nature of lead users and measurement of leading edge status," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 351-362, March.
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- von Hippel, Eric, 1976. "The dominant role of users in the scientific instrument innovation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 212-239, July.
- Pamela D. Morrison & John H. Roberts & Eric von Hippel, 2000. "Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1513-1527, December.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Profiting from voluntary information spillovers: how users benefit by freely revealing their innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1753-1769, December.
- Rothwell, R. & Freeman, C. & Horlsey, A. & Jervis, V. T. P. & Robertson, A. B. & Townsend, J., 1974. "SAPPHO updated - project SAPPHO phase II," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 258-291, November.
- von Krogh, Georg & Spaeth, Sebastian & Lakhani, Karim R., 2003. "Community, joining, and specialization in open source software innovation: a case study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1217-1241, July.
- Glen L. Urban & Eric von Hippel, 1988. "Lead User Analyses for the Development of New Industrial Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 569-582, May.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Shah, Sonali, 2003. "How communities support innovative activities: an exploration of assistance and sharing among end-users," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-178, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chanwoo Cho & Sungjoo Lee, 2015. "How Firms Can Get Ideas from Users for Sustainable Business Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Gadde, Lars-Erik & Hjelmgren, Daniel & Skarp, Fredrik, 2012. "Interactive resource development in new business relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 210-217.
- Cantù, Chiara & Corsaro, Daniela & Snehota, Ivan, 2012. "Roles of actors in combining resources into complex solutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 139-150.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16039-16059:d:59901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finch, John & Wagner, Beverly & Hynes, Niki, 2012. "Resources prospectively: How actors mobilize resources in business settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 164-174.
- Strömsten, Torkel & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2012. "Governance and resource interaction in networks. The role of venture capital in a biotech start-up," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 232-244.
- Aarikka-Stenroos, Leena & Sandberg, Birgitta, 2012. "From new-product development to commercialization through networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 198-206.
- Baraldi, Enrico & Gressetvold, Espen & Harrison, Debbie, 2012. "Resource interaction in inter-organizational networks: Foundations, comparison, and a research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 266-276.
- Du, Jingshu & Leten, Bart & Vanhaverbeke, Wim, 2014. "Managing open innovation projects with science-based and market-based partners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 828-840.
- Ozer, Muammer, 2009. "The roles of product lead-users and product experts in new product evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1340-1349, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:115-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.