When do firms use different types of customer accounting?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mouritsen, Jan, 1997. "Marginalizing the customer: Customer orientation, quality and accounting performance," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Vaivio, Juhani, 1999. "Examining "The quantified customer"," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 689-715, November.
- Tomkins, Cyril, 2001. "Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, March.
- Guilding, Chris & McManus, Lisa, 2002. "The incidence, perceived merit and antecedents of customer accounting: an exploratory note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 45-59.
- Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott & Torvatn, Tim, 2005. "Building relationships for technological innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1240-1250, September.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Lind, Johnny, 2004. "Accounting and network coordination," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 51-72, January.
- McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor, 2002. "Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 535-543, July.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David, 2002. "How should companies interact in business networks?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 133-139, February.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2002. "Path dependence: restricting or facilitating technical development?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 561-570, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:12:p:1257-1266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.