Eisenhardt's impact on theory in case study research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 2003.
"Discovery and communication of important marketing findings: Evidence and proposals,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 69-84, January.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Discovery and Communication of Important Marketing Findings: Evidence and Proposals," General Economics and Teaching 0412011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirkka L. Jarvenpaa & Dorothy E. Leidner, 1999. "Communication and Trust in Global Virtual Teams," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(6), pages 791-815, December.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina), 1993. "CASE tools as organizational change : investigating incremental and radical changes in systems development," Working papers WP 3579-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Perrons, Robert K., 2009. "The open kimono: How Intel balances trust and power to maintain platform leadership," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1300-1312, October.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2002. "Knowing in Practice: Enacting a Collective Capability in Distributed Organizing," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 249-273, June.
- Badir, Yuosre F. & Büchel, Bettina & Tucci, Christopher L., 2009. "The performance impact of intra-firm organizational design on an alliance's NPD projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1350-1364, October.
- Woodside, Arch G., 2009. "Journal and author impact metrics: An editorial," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Vasudeva, Gurneeta, 2009. "How national institutions influence technology policies and firms' knowledge-building strategies: A study of fuel cell innovation across industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1248-1259, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syed Tariq Anwar, 2017. "Alibaba: Entrepreneurial growth and global expansion in B2B/B2C markets," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 366-389, December.
- Azmat, Fara & Ferdous, Ahmed & Rentschler, Ruth & Winston, Emma, 2018. "Arts-based initiatives in museums: Creating value for sustainable development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 386-395.
- Maria Smirnova & Vera Rebiazina & Irina Moreva, 2014. "Transforming Industry Landscapein Response to the Transition of the Economy – The Case of the Russian Bakery Industry," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 26(1), pages 23-44.
- Heidi Forsström-Tuominen & Iiro Jussila & Sanjay Goel, 2017. "The Start of Team Start-Ups: Collective Dynamics of Initiation and Formation of Entrepreneurial Teams," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(01), pages 31-66, March.
- Kuester, Sabine & Konya-Baumbach, Elisa & Schuhmacher, Monika C., 2018. "Get the show on the road: Go-to-market strategies for e-innovations of start-ups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 65-81.
- Jafari Sadeghi, Vahid & Nkongolo-Bakenda, Jean-Marie & Anderson, Robert B. & Dana, Léo-Paul, 2019. "An institution-based view of international entrepreneurship: A comparison of context-based and universal determinants in developing and economically advanced countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1-1.
- Král, Pavel & Králová, Věra, 2016. "Approaches to changing organizational structure: The effect of drivers and communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5169-5174.
- Hans-Gerd Ridder, 2017. "The theory contribution of case study research designs," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 10(2), pages 281-305, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCase study Theory building Citation analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:7:p:680-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.