Does coercion drive firms to adopt 'voluntary' green initiatives? Relationships among coercion, superior firm resources, and voluntary green initiatives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hakansson, Hakan & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2002. "Path dependence: restricting or facilitating technical development?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 561-570, July.
- Fuller, Dan A. & Scammon, Debra L., 2000. "Antitrust Concerns About Evolving Vertical Relationships in Health Care," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 227-232, June.
- Russell W. Coff, 1999. "When Competitive Advantage Doesn't Lead to Performance: The Resource-Based View and Stakeholder Bargaining Power," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 119-133, April.
- Kilbourne, William E. & Beckmann, Suzanne C. & Thelen, Eva, 2002. "The role of the dominant social paradigm in environmental attitudes: a multinational examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 193-204, March.
- Mathur, Lynette Knowles & Mathur, Ike, 2000. "An Analysis of the Wealth Effects of Green Marketing Strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 193-200, November.
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Twan Huybers & Jeff Bennett, 2003.
"Environmental Management and the Competitiveness of Nature-Based Tourism Destinations,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(3), pages 213-233, March.
- Twan Huybers & Jeff Bennett, 2002. "Environmental Management and the Competitiveness of Nature-Based Tourism Destinations," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2606, June.
- Glen Dowell & Stuart Hart & Bernard Yeung, 2000. "Do Corporate Global Environmental Standards Create or Destroy Market Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1059-1074, August.
- Sharfman, Mark & Ellington, Rex T. & Meo, Mark, 1997. "The next step in becoming "green": Life-cycle oriented environmental management," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 13-22.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Verbeke, Alain, 2000. "Six cases of corporate strategic responses to environmental regulation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 377-385, August.
- Stephen Fineman, 1996. "Green Stakeholders: Industry Interpretations And Response," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 715-730, November.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1993. "Knowledge of the Firm and the Evolutionary Theory of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 625-645, December.
- J Videras & A Alberini, 2000. "The appeal of voluntary environmental programs: which firms participate and why?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 449-460, October.
- William Q. Judge, 1998. "Performance Implications of Incorporating Natural Environmental Issues into the Strategic Planning Process: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 241-262, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:483-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.