Social capital, customer service orientation and creativity in retail stores
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paulus, Paul B. & Yang, Huei-Chuan, 2000. "Idea Generation in Groups: A Basis for Creativity in Organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 76-87, May.
- Kumar, Nirmalya & Scheer, Lisa & Kotler, Philip, 2000. "From market driven to market driving," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Shalley, Christina E. & Perry-Smith, Jill E., 2001. "Effects of Social-Psychological Factors on Creative Performance: The Role of Informational and Controlling Expected Evaluation and Modeling Experience," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Global organizational learning capacity in purchasing: Construct and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 97-111, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei, 2011. "Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 394-400, April.
- Ellinger, Alexander E. & Bas, Ayse Banu Elmadag & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Wang, Yu-Lin & Bachrach, Daniel G., 2011. "Measurement of organizational investments in social capital: The service employee perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 572-578, June.
- Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Pina e Cunha, Miguel, 2014. "Hope and positive affect mediating the authentic leadership and creativity relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 200-210.
- Dave Bouckenooghe & Asma Zafar & Usman Raja, 2015. "How Ethical Leadership Shapes Employees’ Job Performance: The Mediating Roles of Goal Congruence and Psychological Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 251-264, June.
- Chuang, Chih-Hsun & Chen, Shyh-jer & Chuang, Ching-Wen, 2013. "Human resource management practices and organizational social capital: The role of industrial characteristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 678-687.
- Wang, Jing & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali, 2012. "Human agency, social networks, and FOSS project success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 977-984.
- Ellinger, Alexander E. & Musgrove, Carolyn (Casey) Findley & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Bachrach, Daniel G. & Elmadağ Baş, Ayşe Banu & Wang, Yu-Lin, 2013. "Influences of organizational investments in social capital on service employee commitment and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1124-1133.
- Ta-Wei Tang & Michael Wang & Ya-Yun Tang, 2015. "Developing service innovation capability in the hotel industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(1), pages 97-113, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:12:p:1214-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.