It's beginning to smell (and sound) a lot like Christmas: the interactive effects of ambient scent and music in a retail setting
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitchell, Deborah J & Kahn, Barbara E & Knasko, Susan C, 1995. " There's Something in the Air: Effects of Congruent or Incongruent Ambient Odor on Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 229-238, September.
- Morrin, Maureen & Ratneshwar, S., 2000. "The Impact of Ambient Scent on Evaluation, Attention, and Memory for Familiar and Unfamiliar Brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 157-165, August.
- Machleit, Karen A. & Eroglu, Sevgin A., 2000. "Describing and Measuring Emotional Response to Shopping Experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 101-111, August.
- Yalch, Richard F. & Spangenberg, Eric R., 2000. "The Effects of Music in a Retail Setting on Real and Perceived Shopping Times," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 139-147, August.
- Macinnis, Deborah J & Park, C Whan, 1991. " The Differential Role of Characteristics of Music on High- and Low-Involvement Consumers' Processing of Ads," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, September.