It's beginning to smell (and sound) a lot like Christmas: the interactive effects of ambient scent and music in a retail setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Deborah J & Kahn, Barbara E & Knasko, Susan C, 1995. " There's Something in the Air: Effects of Congruent or Incongruent Ambient Odor on Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 229-238, September.
- Morrin, Maureen & Ratneshwar, S., 2000. "The Impact of Ambient Scent on Evaluation, Attention, and Memory for Familiar and Unfamiliar Brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 157-165, August.
- Machleit, Karen A. & Eroglu, Sevgin A., 2000. "Describing and Measuring Emotional Response to Shopping Experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 101-111, August.
- Yalch, Richard F. & Spangenberg, Eric R., 2000. "The Effects of Music in a Retail Setting on Real and Perceived Shopping Times," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 139-147, August.
- Macinnis, Deborah J & Park, C Whan, 1991. " The Differential Role of Characteristics of Music on High- and Low-Involvement Consumers' Processing of Ads," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:11:p:1583-1589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.