The Effects of Music in a Retail Setting on Real and Perceived Shopping Times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-184, September.
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2242-2247.
- Sabrina ELBACHIR & Abderrahmane CHENINI, 2016. "The Emotional States of the Consumer in Stores: The PA (Pleasure-Arousal) Adapted to the Algerian Context," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(1), pages 10-19.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:94-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spangenberg, Eric R. & Grohmann, Bianca & Sprott, David E., 2005. "It's beginning to smell (and sound) a lot like Christmas: the interactive effects of ambient scent and music in a retail setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1583-1589, November.
- Edem Maxwell Azila-Gbettor & Simon Mesa Kwodjo Avorga & Lydia Sylvia Danku & Eli Ayawo Atatsi, 2013. "Physical Evidence and Quality Service Delivery in Public Hospitals in Ghana," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 153-163.
- Alberto Mattiacci & Riccardo Resciniti, 2015. "A ciascuno la sua musica. l’effetto della notorietà della musica di sottofondo sul comportamento d’acquisto nei punti vendita," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 15-34.
- Mario Miranda & Inka Havrila, 2005. "How multicultural in-store music promoting ethnic products can help integrate a pluralistic society," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 2(1), pages 41-50, June.
- Ulusoy, Emre, 2016. "Subcultural escapades via music consumption: Identity transformations and extraordinary experiences in Dionysian music subcultures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 244-254.
- Chao-Hung Wang & Li-Chang Hsu & Shyh-Rong Fang, 2009. "Constructing a relationship-based brand equity model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(3), pages 275-292, September.
- Katarzyna Dziewanowska, 2015. "Dimensions of Real and Virtual Consumer Experiences," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 42015, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Jang, SooCheong (Shawn) & Namkung, Young, 2009. "Perceived quality, emotions, and behavioral intentions: Application of an extended Mehrabian-Russell model to restaurants," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 451-460, April.
- Klemens Knoferle & Eric Spangenberg & Andreas Herrmann & Jan Landwehr, 2012. "It is all in the mix: The interactive effect of music tempo and mode on in-store sales," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 325-337, March.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Touzani, Mourad & Hirschman, Elizabeth C. & Hechiche Salah, Lamia, 2016.
"Retail stressors in the Middle East/North Africa region,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 726-735.
- Mourad Touzani & E. Hirschman E. & H Salah L., 2016. "Retail Stressors in the Middle East/North Africa Region," Post-Print hal-01331849, HAL.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
- Pranay Verma, 2013. "Framework For Music As Store Atmospherics To Induce Buying: A Study Of Delhi Mall Customers," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 81-100.
- Wei, Yujie & Donthu, Naveen & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2013. "Effects of cognitive age, dispositional time perceptions, and time view manipulations on product attribute evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2171-2177.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:49:y:2000:i:2:p:139-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .